To Our Patients and Friends,
We hope this notice finds you and your family in good health. We are currently in Phase 3 of reopening and are performing routine dental cleanings as well as regular and elective dental treatment. Although many things have changed over the past few months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and our infection control processes are designed so that when you receive your dental treatment at our office, it is both safe and comfortable. Our office is adhering to all existing and new infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational and Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
2. At the time of your appointment, we will check your temperature and ask specific COVID-19
questions. All staff members receive the same screening daily.
3. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find
some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
4. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
5. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
6. To limit time spent in the reception area with other patients and front desk staff, we ask that you text our office when you arrive in the parking lot and remain in your car until we text you to come in.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have
about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an
appointment, please call our office at (978) 692-7563.
Thank you for being a patient at our office. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to
welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Drs. Schofield, Martin and Smagula
General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
Serving Westford, Chelmsford, Carlisle, Acton, Littleton, Groton, Dunstable and the Merrimack Valley
The office of Thomas D. Schofield DMD, Stephen R Martin DMD & Jamie M. Smagula DMD has offers a full range of general and cosmetic dental treatments with expertise ranging from pediatric dentistry to porcelain veneers, white fillings, implant restorations and one day CEREC Crowns. Drs. Schofield, Martin & Smagula enjoy seeing patients of all ages and can correct a wide variety of functional or cosmetic dental problems.
Our office is located at 200 Littleton Road, Westford, MA.
Call us at (978) 692-7563.
General & Cosmetic Dentistry
Your oral health is important to us. Drs. Schofield, Martin & Smagula can help to maintain or restore your natural dentition and promote a easy pathway for improving your oral health as well as your overall health. We can offer modern cosmetic dentistry techniques which will help to provide you with a healthy, bright and natural smile.
Some of the general and cosmetic options that we offer are:
- teeth whitening
- white fillings
- dental crowns
- dental bonding
- porcelain veneers
- dental implants
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that their teeth feel and look natural.
Our office caters to the individual dental needs of both younger or older patients. We are gentle and caring with patients of all ages and make the experience of visiting the dental office fun for children and relaxing for adults.